Monitor Service Flags using Vodia desk phone app and mobile app

RichardDCG

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Vodia PBX said:

You can set it right now only by dialing the star code like from a good old analog phone. We'll add setting of the service flag in the next major version.

Thanks. The question isn’t how to set the service flag, it is how do you monitor the BLF status?  With an increasingly remote work force using apps it is becoming an issue.  I expected it to be a similar way to how we can monitor park bays.

• 7 months later...

Thread resurrection. 

If you have anyone on your team that can fullstack. Vodia is fully api driven. You can catch all api calls in the web console. If you need a solutions expert, I know a lot of good and honest developers in India that use my same stack.

We recreated the webapp to our own liking and "customer facing simplicity". Customers can see when service flags are active in realtime now.

app.sipharmony.com This login is the same credentials Vodia sends out in the email too. Makes everything easier and my life a lot easier too.

Vodia is powerful and THE MOST CUSTOMIZABLE  white label pbx you will ever find. We've tried them all.