Version 3.3.0.3147 and cell phone audio tranport

YMSL

I have download and install new 3.3.0.3147 version and so fare I loe the new features but I found that something is not working related to cell phone transfert.

Incoming tranfer call to cell phone is not receving audio on the cell phone but cell phone transmit audio no problem.

I went back to 3.2 and everything seams to be OK.

I have download and install new 3.3.0.3147 version and so fare I loe the new features but I found that something is not working related to cell phone transfert.

Incoming tranfer call to cell phone is not receving audio on the cell phone but cell phone transmit audio no problem.

I went back to 3.2 and everything seams to be OK.

Hard to say what the problem is. Only a trace would tell. But 3.3 also has a new feature that locks the codec, that usually helps to sort this kind of problems out.

windows yuck :)

centos?

Try, http://www.pbxnsip.com/protect/pbxctrl-centos5-3.3.0.3156. If you see "Lock codec..." under the trunk page, then this version supports it.

Otherwise, I will spin a new version and update the forum.

BTW, next time the question should be "where is this centos version to download?" not "where is this version to download?" :)

oh I put in the domain service login, that makes sense I need to put in the extension login.. ok

Why did you take the MAC login out? I understand how its better for security, however in a hosted enviroment this means we have to go out and touch a LOT of phones to upgrade! cant we use both for some time being as we migrate everyone to the login based?

I guess this means using the snom provisioning service will no longer work, seeing how I will have to tough each phone with a login. maybe you can allow 1 request for MAC configuration then require a password beyond that..