CRM Screen pop

shopcomputer

I have a client that wants me to create them a screen pop pulling customer information from their industry specific CRM application, based on the caller ID. Where do I get started, anyone? I can easily pull the info from their CRM, as it is SQL based, how do I get the PBX to send the caller ID when the call comes in?

Well that's a long story... IMHO SOAP is not the best way to do it, maybe a quick & dirty way to get started. But you better take a look at CSTA. This will make sure the interface will not change later, as CSTA is pretty well defined and documented.

The CSTA http://www.pbxnsipsupport.com/index.php?_m...kbarticleid=385 only can place calls, this client is looking at receiving calls, can TAPI be detect incoming calls or a complete soft phone is needed?

I have a client that wants me to create them a screen pop pulling customer information from their industry specific CRM application, based on the caller ID. Where do I get started, anyone? I can easily pull the info from their CRM, as it is SQL based, how do I get the PBX to send the caller ID when the call comes in?

If your customer CRM has a web interface, we offer a softphone with a built-in web browser that can load/display CRM records based on the caller ID.

Combined with the callto URL link support, call agents can manage customers incoming/outgoing calls from a single application.

If your customer CRM has a web interface, we offer a softphone with a built-in web browser that can load/display CRM records based on the caller ID.

Combined with the callto URL link support, call agents can manage customers incoming/outgoing calls from a single application.

Their CRM is web based, however it only runs using Internet Explorer.

fantastic app. 4 stars!

if you could integrate park (prefix codes or something) I would give it 4.5

more eye candy GUI would make it 5.0

Thanks !

Regarding call parking unfortunately PBXnSIP offers parking orbits which is not a very good idea because:

1. When you want to park a call you need to dial *85, but in the case you have several calls you can't select which call will be parked.

Our application is meant to handle multiple concurent calls, and we need to be able to select which call we want to park.

2. When you require presence (call monitoring) for the extension you also get the the parked calls.

Our application is meant to have the real status of the extension, but for example when someone parks a call, hangs up and becomes available you will still see him as busy in communication with the parked call which is wrong.

We already asked them to implement dedicated parking extensions like Asterisk, 3CX and others that have these advantages:

1. You make a blind transfer of a call to it. (if there is already a call the transfer is refused)

2. When you call the extension, you get the parked call and the extension is freed. (if there is no parked call, the call is refused)

3. It has its own presence.

We fully support parking extensions.

It is possible to mimic a parking extension with PBXnSIP conference extension but unfortunately it has a conference-type welcome message, it can not be limited to one participant, and calling it doesn't free the extension as it should do for parking rooms.

Now to try to get the last star, we did our best to give an intuitive UI that is completely customizable (you can move every windows around and create your own workspace) with the same skins that the Microsoft Office 2007 suite (blue, silver, black) and the Media Player to better integrates with the user environment.

Video showing the user interface

But we will keep improving to reach the 5/5 :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 12 years later...

Is this idea dead? I have two customer, one in the dental and another in pharmacy. They both want me to integrate call pop when the call is answered by the agent.

I checked out the web socket via the web gui, it shows when the user gets a call. But if the user answers the call via the desk phone. We don’t get notification that it has been answered.

is this something we can add? Or is there a method that I don’t know about?