Extensions that may use this orbit

polycom2080

We introduced a new type "Park Orbit". It has pretty much the same functionality like the previous implicit orbit; however you can pick up the call from an extension by just dialling the park orbit number. This one does not "waste" an extension license. And when you send the call from a trunk to the orbit, the PBX will park the call there.

We introduced a new type "Park Orbit". It has pretty much the same functionality like the previous implicit orbit; however you can pick up the call from an extension by just dialling the park orbit number. This one does not "waste" an extension license. And when you send the call from a trunk to the orbit, the PBX will park the call there.

Interesting.

So you have to setup a park orbit first, then use that number in the extension setup : how do you setup the orbit ? I checked the manual but it was not very helpfull to me regarding park orbits...

Ok, I found the object 'park orbit' and created one. But when I link a button using 'Park Orbit' and the number of the park orbit, it does not park. I am clearly missing something!

Ok, I found the object 'park orbit' and created one. But when I link a button using 'Park Orbit' and the number of the park orbit, it does not park. I am clearly missing something!

If you have the "park orbit' account created and you have the button profile(with the park orbit button) assigned to the extension, the parking should work. (Just as a practice, I would set both park and retrieve as star code, say *85).

Just reboot the phone if the buttons were not updated properly.

There seems to be some issue with the moh on park orbit. We are looking into it.

What OS are you using? (for the moh fix)

If you have the "park orbit' account created and you have the button profile(with the park orbit button) assigned to the extension, the parking should work. (Just as a practice, I would set both park and retrieve as star code, say *85).

Just reboot the phone if the buttons were not updated properly.

There seems to be some issue with the moh on park orbit. We are looking into it.

What OS are you using? (for the moh fix)

We are on W32 (Xp).

I did have problems with hold / Retrieve and Park, but after a complete restart of every extension everything seems normal. We have a normal moh when calls are parked in the park orbit. Hope it stays that way !

We are on W32 (Xp).

I did have problems with hold / Retrieve and Park, but after a complete restart of every extension everything seems normal. We have a normal moh when calls are parked in the park orbit. Hope it stays that way !

Park orbit account has an option to choose the moh source. If you keep it as the domain default, then the same moh will be played for both regular call hold and call park. But if you choose a different moh source for the parked calls, then that music will be played only for the parked calls.

If you are using pbxnsip version, please use http://pbxnsip.com/protect/beta/win32/pbxctrl-4.2.0.3966.exe

If you are using snom ONE version, please use http://pbxnsip.com/snomone/beta/win32/pbxctrl-2011-4.2.0.3966.exe

how would it act in a busy office that parks more then 3 calls at the same time?

any way to just use ext 150 to park all calls and the pbx will announce that this parked in 150*1 and second par it would park in 150*2 and third 150*3

so like this you just say mike pick up call park 1 and kevin pick up call park 2 and frank call prk 3 and every knows to use the same star code