Jump to content

gui language file


cphtdk
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi,

 

I'm hawing a problem getting Snom 320 to show language specific GUI. All PnP settings set to Danish.

 

I downloaded gui_lang_DA.xml and web_lang_DA.xml from http://wiki.snom.com/Settings/language to the Snom One /html directory.

Rebooted the phone and it loads the web interface file fine.

 

There seems to be some sort of problem with the GUI file.

 

[5] 24/12/2001 01:00:29: Using gui lang Dansk at index:1 from: http://10.120.85.100:80/snom/gui_lang_DK.xml
[5] 24/12/2001 01:00:29: Fetching URL: http://10.120.85.100:80/snom/gui_lang_DK.xml
[5] 24/12/2001 01:00:29: Using web lang Dansk at index:0 from: /mnt/snomlang/web_lang_DA.xml
[5] 24/12/2001 01:00:30: Update: Fetching FW URL: 10.120.85.100:80//prov/snom_3xx_fs.xml?model=snom320 done, result 200
[5] 24/12/2001 01:00:30: read_xml_settings: found firmware-settings XML header
[5] 24/12/2001 01:00:30: read_xml_settings: found one byte encoding: 1
[5] 24/12/2001 01:00:32: Opening TCP socket on port 80
[5] 24/12/2001 01:00:32: Opening TCP socket on port 443
[2] 30/1/2012 18:41:24: start_dst(1332640800) end_dst(1351389600) offset_dst(3600) offset_utc(3600)
[2] 30/1/2012 18:41:24: start DST: 03/25/2012 02:00:00 (1332640800)
[2] 30/1/2012 18:41:24: end DST: 10/28/2012 02:00:00 (1351389600)
[3] 30/1/2012 18:41:26: TLS: Warning: Certificate verification omitted. TLS Server authentication is switched off! 
[5] 30/1/2012 18:41:27: sip::process_auth:Match challenge for user=3011, realm=10.120.85.100
[2] 30/1/2012 18:41:27: Registered at registrar as 3011@10.120.85.100 (Expires: 178 secs)
[5] 30/1/2012 18:41:27: DND xml: <DoNotDisturbEvent xmlns="http://www.ecma-international.org/standards/ecma-323/csta/ed3">
<device>3011@10.120.85.100</device>
<doNotDisturbOn>false</doNotDisturbOn>
</DoNotDisturbEvent> 
[5] 30/1/2012 18:41:27: DND-Value: false
[5] 30/1/2012 18:41:27: Switch off DND
[5] 30/1/2012 18:41:27: on_language_download: Cannot upload >/snom/gui_lang_DK.xml< from >10.120.85.100:80<. Error >302<!
[5] 30/1/2012 18:41:43: Settings applied!
[5] 30/1/2012 18:41:54: send lldp advertisment

 

What causes "Cannot upload >/snom/gui_lang_DK.xml< from >10.120.85.100:80<. Error >302<!" ?

 

Brgds

Thomas

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You should be able to set this parameter at the extension level. Check the following items

 

IVR language:

Web language:

 

After you have set the correct language, reboot the phone.

 

Hmm I already set it to Danish at domain level. The phone also seems to request tile file, but seems not to store it correctly.

Anyways I'll give it a try on extension level when i'm back at the office.

 

/Thomas

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You should be able to set this parameter at the extension level. Check the following items

 

IVR language:

Web language:

 

After you have set the correct language, reboot the phone.

 

It made no difference, it still does not load the language file correctly... :(

 

/Thomas

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tested this scenario on 2011-4.5.0.1016 Alpha Monocerotids

I used the following phones 370 running 8.4.18 and snom 821 running 8.4.32

 

 

You can change the language from the extension level or from the domain level.

 

from the domain level I choose the following.

Both items has to be the same language in order to work

IVR language:German

Web language: German

Rebooted the phones.

On the pbx you should see some PNP activities going on.

 

[8] 2012/02/06 15:44:22: PnP: Using the credentials of 500@pbx.company.com for file snom_3xx_fw.xml

[8] 2012/02/06 15:44:23: PnP: Using the credentials of 500@pbx.company.com for file snom_820_phone.xml

[8] 2012/02/06 15:44:23: PnP: Using the credentials of 500@pbx.company.com for file snom_3xx_fkeys.xml

[8] 2012/02/06 15:44:24: PnP: Using the credentials of 500@pbx.company.com for file snom_web_lang.xml

[8] 2012/02/06 15:44:24: PnP: Using the credentials of 500@pbx.company.com for file snom_gui_lang.xml

[8] 2012/02/06 15:44:25: PnP: Using the credentials of 500@pbx.company.com for file snom_3xx_fs.xml

 

Voila the phone should look and sound German. :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi,

 

I managed to solve my problem.

 

First of all I didn't notice the reference in SnomOne was "gui_lang_DK.xml" - the file downloaded from snom.com is actually called "gui_lang_DA.xml"

Second I moved the files from the /html directory to /html/snom

 

Now it's loading just fine :)

 

/Thomas

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...