Windows App - Different Audio Device for Ringer?

VitaminJ

• 1 month later...
Guest Victor

After spending a lot of money and changing our entire telephony system within in the  group, we discover the problem. I cannot believe it. It is the basis of a telephony application, having the ringtone and the sound on configurable on 2 audio outputs.

• 3 months later...

This has been already added and will be available with the coming 68 release.

In a meantime, if you are interested, we can provide you with the custom code template to have that option available to all the user before the official release. 

On 7/26/2021 at 7:32 PM, anton said:

This has been already added and will be available with the coming 68 release.

In a meantime, if you are interested, we can provide you with the custom code template to have that option available to all the user before the official release. 

I'd be keen to test this out.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

yes, this now rings in 68.0.2 ... it didn't before..  I updated to 68.0.3 and it started ringing, then I reverted back to 68.0.2 and it is still ringing.  This version (68.0.2) seems to be ok to use - still some minor issues* but usable.  It has a lot of features my clients are looking for, but I don't want to add it to production until I am sure there will be no more changes to it.

* things like using *93 and *94 call recording does not work in the Windows app.  I can live with that.

10 hours ago, Vodia PBX said:

As for recording there is no need for *93 or *94, you can use the button for that (it even starts blinking when recording is on).

I can press the button and it does flash and stops if I press it again.  But. Nothing is recorded and there is no message saying recording is on. 

If I am happy with what works/does not work at the moment on V68.0.2 can I use that?  Or is it likely to change etc.?  There are some additions that outweigh the issues at the moment.

• 1 year later...