Bye bye Wiki here comes the support web site

Vodia PBX

Have have switches the wiki pages over to the support web site. While the wiki was a good start, we needed a more flexible system that can have more support people "behind" the web page and switched the document management system. We moved the content of the Wiki into the new system, so all the content should be still available.

The forum will stay as it is.

Feedback is welcome!

• 2 weeks later...
i like the wiki better. much better organized.

me to i dont like the esupport system.

other companies are using it. same thing there.

searching either finds to much or nothing.

for example i am trying to find out what `Accept Redirect` on the trunk settings mean.

i search for `Accept Redirect trunk` the first result is `domain settings`

bad

• 2 weeks later...
me to i dont like the esupport system.

other companies are using it. same thing there.

searching either finds to much or nothing.

for example i am trying to find out what `Accept Redirect` on the trunk settings mean.

i search for `Accept Redirect trunk` the first result is `domain settings`

bad

One or the other, information is the exact same ... with esupport we lost exemples. A support site is not a definition dictionary like it is now but something that help you understand and figure thigns out. Exemples and "to do" and "to not do" are things that really helps... Not something like changing a system for an other with absolutelly nothing new on it.

Do you buy 2 book storage unit just in case the first one get too old... Same old, Same OLD, same OLD

One or the other, information is the exact same ... with esupport we lost exemples. A support site is not a definition dictionary like it is now but something that help you understand and figure thigns out. Exemples and "to do" and "to not do" are things that really helps... Not something like changing a system for an other with absolutelly nothing new on it.

Do you buy 2 book storage unit just in case the first one get too old... Same old, Same OLD, same OLD

BTW, there was another posting about the wiki - http://kiwi.pbxnsip.com - those who want to refer the wiki