wrong section in Auto Attendant

YSJ3010

Hi

if a caller selects a wrong option the system we say "this ext number does not not exist" and the message does not start again

can you please fix this we have customers(online stores) complaining that there customers get lost and don't call again

please advise if there is a work around for now

Thanks

i think the same

thats really a complain that we normally get from all new clients that we set up with this system that there every one was used if they have select a wrong option/ext they didn't have to redo the entire call

would be nice to add it in the next version

Can you open a ticket on this, if it is not already opened?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

if a caller selects a wrong option the system we say "this ext number does not not exist" and the message does not start again

can you please fix this we have customers(online stores) complaining that there customers get lost and don't call again

Thanks

Can you provide us with the initial invite to the system? I justed tested on our system and the AA Does not hang up even If I press the wrong extension or random dtmf.

Can you provide us with the initial invite to the system? I justed tested on our system and the AA Does not hang up even If I press the wrong extension or random dtmf.

it doesn't hang up it just says "this ext dos not exists" and blank (you can enter a ext number if you know it the system doesn't restart the IVR)

You can always use the (Direct Destinations) in the AA options and redirect them to a operator for example.

Good idea (i cant use this idea for some of my customers since they have it directed to a mail box for Night settings )

almost every system i know of the IVR would restart. can you please add this in the next release

Please advise

Hi

Thanks

Hmm, tested here in the lab and if I press the wrong extension number, then within couple of seconds after playing "this extension number does not exist", AA starts playing "Please enter...".

What version are you using?

Hmm, tested here in the lab and if I press the wrong extension number, then within couple of seconds after playing "this extension number does not exist", AA starts playing "Please enter...".

What version are you using?

but if i upload my Owen IVR recoding it wont go back and play that wave file

i have test it on a few version

on 4.1.0.4026 & 4.0.0.3344 & 3.5.0.3301 and all have the same issue

please advice

but if i upload my Owen IVR recoding it wont go back and play that wave file

i have test it on a few version

on 4.1.0.4026 & 4.0.0.3344 & 3.5.0.3301 and all have the same issue

please advice

Is it possible for you to send that wav file(s) to support@pbxnsip.com? We can put the same files and see what happens.