Daily CDR in MS-Excel/CSV file format

Ganesh

Hi Support,

Our customer using the snomONE PBX is receiving the daily CDR to the email ID configured. It is a screen shot of call logs and these CDRs are not in editable format and it is difficult to search for specific numbers in the CDR.

It would be nice if we could receive the CDR in MS-Excel/CSV file format. If you could include a tab in the "Call Logs" for downloading the CDR in CSV format, it would be a great option!

Hope this feature can be included in the next release :)

Cheers

Ganesh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure what you are looking for. As I mentioned none of the emails are editable, generally.

Have you tried editing the an email that you received from someone else (other than PBX CDR)? You can edit only if you hit "reply" or "forward"

I think what he is saying is that he would like to be able to download the CDR's from the web interface in CSV format so that he can edit them in excel.

In addition to this, it would be nice to be able to search the CDRs or Browse by extension or phone number through the call log web interface. I have two customers that would liek to search the logs by extension to see if their guys are doing what they are supposed to without having to go line by line of the PBX call log or log into their extensions. Maybe this could be in the domain administrator screen to sort by extension or phone number. If this is already available, please send me a link to the wiki or something on it.

• 2 weeks later...

If you go to Admin/ Settings page you can go down to the CDR and Recordings heading and add the following string to your CDR URL field.

file:$c/$m/$d.csv

This will get you an editable excel CSV for each day. The CSV file is created with all the calls for each day with this string. Each call shows the in and out leg since SNOM is BBUA. The file is located in the CDR folder in the SNOMONE directory. I suppose you could use CRON to send the file daily.

Maybe this will do what you are looking for.

Dear Sir,

We have developed a small service that is able to receive and extract the information contained into the midnight reports sent by SnomOne (both, CDR and ACD reports), with that information, the service creates CSV files and forwards them to the customer's e-mail. Please contact us in case you are interested and would you like to see a demonstration:

slondono@vertical.com.co

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

If you go to Admin/ Settings page you can go down to the CDR and Recordings heading and add the following string to your CDR URL field.

file:$c/$m/$d.csv

This will get you an editable excel CSV for each day. The CSV file is created with all the calls for each day with this string. Each call shows the in and out leg since SNOM is BBUA. The file is located in the CDR folder in the SNOMONE directory. I suppose you could use CRON to send the file daily.

Maybe this will do what you are looking for.

Dear Team,

we did this settings, but when we view the CDR, very difficult to read/search. hence my end customer is not accepted this format.

As he was looking some standard format of CDR. pl find the CDR and format which customer is looking in the attachment

please work out and provide us the solution at the earliest

BR

Ramesh

• 1 month later...

Dear Support Team,

Ref to your above above reply mail, we have installed latest Snom ONE version 4.5 1075

and shown CDR is getting generated inside the c:\program files\Snon\snom ONE\local host\cdr

but the customer is looking through web login should be able to download the CDR on dially basis. because the server will be placed in datacenter

retreving CDR daily is quite difficult task, if it is possibe through HTTP access then any where we can download the CDR.

pl let me know this can be done if yes procedure please.

BR

Ramesh

Dear Support Team,

thanks for your reply mail,

can we get CDR editable daily emails from the domain

even if it is CSV file format also it is ok

daily if we can get csv file from the domain is it possible

if yes please let me know the procedure

BR

Ramesh