Uploading Audio Issues

sudo

I know that you can dial in to the system to upload a agent group greeting etc, But im having issues uploading audio from the web interface.

Under 'Caller Setup' I browse to the .wav file for the initial greeting and save the page. But it is not uploading the audio.

Could it be the bit rate of the .wav file? It does not look like the system is uploading anything. It just immediately refreshes the screen with no audio file in the greeting, wave file 1, wave file 2 etc.

This should be pretty straight forward and I cannot imagine what the issue is here.

I checked the snom one technical manual and it makes no reference to uploading audio. I would assume by the snomone webUI that you can upload audio due to the fact you can browse files on the local machine, but im not finding documentation provided by snom or anyone else that outlines the requirements of uploading audio from the webUI.

A heads up from snom one letting me know if this is possible and the requirements would be nice. Good customer service...you know ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I checked the snom one technical manual and it makes no reference to uploading audio. I would assume by the snomone webUI that you can upload audio due to the fact you can browse files on the local machine, but im not finding documentation provided by snom or anyone else that outlines the requirements of uploading audio from the webUI.

A heads up from snom one letting me know if this is possible and the requirements would be nice. Good customer service...you know ;)

I have a similar problem, I can upload and import csv from Windows 7 just fine but in Windows 8, I cant upload or import csv files in Chrome, Firefox or IE. This is on 4.x.1090 and 5.0.4

• 1 year later...

This feature worked beautfully in 4.x versions. We are testing 5.x and now we cannot upload a file that was previously downloaded from the pbx but from a different location. We have tried a number of things (renaming, over riding existing file amongst others) and it doesnt work without an error message.

Why would change something that worked so flawlessly before. This is very frustrating.

How is this supposed to work as there is no reference to it in the manual.